That our dear sweet lc took 2 steps unassisted. He and I were cradling around the family room and came to a stop behind our yellow chair next to a little side table. A small area but certainly enough room for a 14 month and 1 day old to take steps. He stood up holding on to the table and let go and took 2 steps toward me who was kneeling down on the floor.
He did it
And I saw it
I saw it first
I called j over from the kitchen and tried to recreate it and he took one step before falling into me
We got out from the area and moved out to more open area. He picked up his popcorn popper- I held it steady while he grabbed hold and stood up. And then he walked a few steps pushing it and laughing every time it popped.
We both watched
Applauded
And though wow he's doing it
Amazement
Constant amazement
Our little boy took steps today
Wow
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment