Tonight I fed lc dinner, gave him a bath, read 3 stories, gave him hugs kisses and a back rub and put him to bed with his seahorse singing his humidifier on and his sound machine making ocean and buoy noise.
45 minutes later I came back to drop off his folded diapers. He rustled and stood up putting his arms up to me.
I picked him up and he folded me up in a hug and rested his curly haired head on my shoulder all without a word but the soft suck on his paci.
I held him and rubbed his back
I walked over and sat down in the glider and rocked and rubbed his head and arms and back and legs. He pressed his little hand against my chest so lightly and just let it rest there while his head rested on my shoulder and he continued the soft sucking on his paci.
I whispered to him about the day and about tomorrow and what fun we had in store for the weekend
He took his paci out to sneeze two times
He muttered da da da and softly tried to slither down after I was done talking
I gave him one last hug before sitting him back in his crib where without a word he curled up closed his eyes sucked on his paci and drifted off to sleep
Sometimes a little boy needs his Momma just a little bit more
I was there for him
Thank you lc for stopping to show momma in your soft gentle quiet way without any words how much you love me
I will never forget our little moments together
Never forget how much I love you my dear sweet baby boy
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment