Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby Fever

So it is amazing what a month of full nights sleep will do for you - while LC and I definetaly cherished our nighttime feedings, and now sometimes our nighttime cuddles when he wakes up crying (this is new, been going on for the past 4 nights, we think it may be separation anxiety related), it sure is nice for all 3 of us to get a full good nights sleep. This extra, uninterrupted (until the past 4 nights) sleep has worked wonders for LC as far as reaching developmental milestones and such - um he now knows the sign for milk and as of yesterday, the sign for more! AND IN CONTEXT! As in, yesterday morning I kept signing 'more' when I was feeding him his yogurt and he DID IT BACK and I got so excited that I dropped the spoon of yogurt on the floor (gyah new carpet!), and then again this morning he did it! He shakily walks while holding on to your hands, and he is FAST quick little steps and he is halfway down the hall with me!

At any rate, a little more sleep, a little more of a nighttime routine, a little more time to relax, read, watch tv, and yes, play 'Draw Something' on my iTouch (I'm addicted), and time to spend discussing our day, our plans, etc, has lead to a full fledged case of baby fever in our house.

But before you go all 'omg is she pregnant again SO FAST', nope, I'm not, and nope, not gonna go there, not yet. Plus my friends announcing their 2nd and twins and 3rd pregnancies and having their new babies is NOT helping the situation :)

So the Fever is here, but it is being contained. I just had to blog about it because, you know, I think about it daily lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment