Wow. Just. Wow.
I always thought that LC had my eyes, like right from the get-go you could tell. Like, outsiders, ppl we never met, my hairdresser, could tell, 'Oh look! he has your eyes!'
I thought that he looked just like J when he first popped out on May 30, 2011.
I thought he looked a little bit like me in his picture that we took on the 4th of July.
But just last week ....
LC is all his Momma.
I see myself in his eyes, his little smile, his cheeks, his face, his wavy, crazy hair.
And it makes my heart burst into a million pieces. To see a little piece of myself with reflections of J in there is the most amazing gift ever.
LC goes around saying 'Da...Da..Dada Dada Dada' and then he looks at me and softly says "mama...maaaamaaaa' he KNOWs us! He REALLY knows us! He can differentiate between his parents.
Just last night I was feeding him and I went to get something and he looked up at me from his little high chair and said 'mama' and again when we walked down the hallway to change his diaper he was chanting 'Dada dada dada' and I placed him down on the changing table and he said 'Mama...mammmma'
Be still my beating heart.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment