He said it!!! LC said it!! He started saying it this week, 'mmmm mmammmaaa mmmaammmaa' to anyone and in any situation regardless of if I was around or not. J said he kept saying it last night while I was at work. And at night when he woke up, he'd cry out a little and say it. Then I'd pick him up as he was babbling 'mammmamamamama'.
Then this morning I set him down in his playpen while I got my breakfast ready and I looked down at him and he stretched his wee little arms up towards me and said 'mamamamamama' - so maybe, just maybe, he is stating to associate me as his mama! At least I like to think so!
No signs of 'Dada' or 'Papa' yet, but baby steps! We got 'mama' first and maybe it's selfish, but I'm SO proud of my sweet baby boy! He knows his Mama!! :)
sidenote: he also likes to repeat the 'b bbbb' sound as he quickly army crawls all over the place. And he likes to stick out his tongue and give me raspberries on my cheeks when we reunite after a long day of work and daycare. Never have I been happier to get a face full of slobber! I feel so loved :)
Friday, February 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment