We had a lovely Christmas eve complete with a church service - where LC flirted with the ladies in the nursery, holding court from his favorite piece of equipment: the exersaucer while Papa and I attended a beautiful service full of Christmas carols, prayers, and the spirit of the season.
Followed by a dinner in our toasty warm apartment. J's parents came over and we had my Granny's famous navy dip, chips for an appetizer. Then baked ziti, salad & cheesy bread for dinner. Followed by a scrumptious 2 layer pumpkin pie (easy as pie to make btw lol).
LC nursed then his Grammie fed him some pumpkin apple baby food & he sat and watched us eat our dinner from his high chair :)
Then before we knew it, it was bedtime. A tired LC nursed and fell asleep in my arms and snored away as J read him "Twas The Night Before Christmas" & I said the words I knew by heart.
We kissed him goodnight and said Santa was coming....and he did.....
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment