Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Reason # 2095873409857 LC is awesome

The boy cut 2 teeth and didn't miss a beat! No extra fussiness, loss of sleep, or sanity by anyone!

I'm sitting there doing what I do a lot - wiping snot and spit up off of LC's face and I see a white spot in his mouth and think 'oh, that must be spit up', so I wipe his mouth, nope, it's still there, I look again, okay, I put my finger in his mouth, and oh, hello! Hello mr. tooth, nice to meet ya! I call J over and we both look in awe at our sweet toothy grinned baby boy :)

One tooth.

Then, a few hours later I inspect it again - oh who am I kidding, the first hour after I found the one tooth, I kept saying 'let me see you tooth!' and manipulating his mouth for a quick peek - he took it like a champ.

So then, I find ANOTHER tooth!

TWO TEETH!

Both fully broken through the skin!

And the boy...didn't miss a beat!

Yes, we count our blessings daily for him believe me!

Now we have some residual pain, but so far, nothing catastrophic. So frozen washcloths and infant tylenol it is - at least at bedtime since he woke up screaming a couple of times, and I know it's his teeth.

Wow, he's so mature now, 2 teeth and everything!

I'll post a pic as soon as I can get close enough and see them for long enough to snap one.

No comments:

Post a Comment