Friday, July 15, 2011

Wait...he did WHAT!?

You are NOT going to believe this!!

At about 7 weeks, LC slept through the night!

As in I fed him at 10:00pm, he went to sleep at about 11 and didn't wake up until 6:00AM!

I had to get up at 4:00am to pump since I was so full. AND, when he woke up at 6, he didn't even cry like crazy, just popped his eyes open, let out a little cry and I came to get him and then he had his first breakfast!

I don't know if it's a fluke or a result of our busier days out of the home, but goodness gracious, I was stunned! This is going down in the baby book for sure!

And yeah, I admit I did go over and make sure he was breathing at 4:30am when I went back to sleep after pumping!

Is this baby for real!? He sure does amaze his Mommy and Daddy on a daily basis!

Reason # 540684068 that LC is a rockstar baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment