Monday, July 18, 2011

Reason # 34958345 LC is a rockstar baby

He rolled over on July 3, 2011, a mere 3 days after his one month out of the womb!

Then he did it again 3 days later.

Then he did it again on Skype for his Grandpa B

Then he did it again this morning

And again this afternoon on Skype for his Mimi

I think this is getting to be a regular, maybe even daily, occurrence

Between the smiles, the rolling over, and as of this week, the babbling...this kid blows my mind.

blows

my

mind

I tell you.

I'd post a video of him rolling over but we've not been able to get one just yet. Soon hopefully!

I swear he will be in all AP classes in school. Not to mention an early and advanced reader for sure!

I have never felt so lucky to be a Mommy to such an amazing baby.

God has been so good, so good to us!

1 comment: