Friday, June 10, 2011

Sweating

Remember when I told you all that I sweat like crazy at night when I was pregnant? And also a little before I was pregnant. J calls me his human furnace. Well, the sweating is back, and in FULL force, like never before!

I guess the hormones are still raging and any sort of comforter or extra blanket that I think is useful when I fall asleep, turns out to be boiling on me several hours later.

As in, I wake up, and my legs are drenched and my shirt is drenched and the sheets are drenched. Leaving me to think, 'LC is out right? My water didn't break right?' lol.

I wised up last night and set out an extra pajama top just in case, and folded the comforter down before going to sleep. It worked a bit, but my legs still sweated in the night. Although not as drenched.

I guess this is just part of either a)who I am or b)postpartum hormones ?

Hmm... *scratches chin* ah well, good thing we have clean sheets and I can fit into my old tank tops for sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm told it's a normal, PP hormone thing, especially with BFing. I do a lot of sheet washing, because between the sweating, the leaky boobs, and Little Man spitting up, my bed is a hot mess.

    ReplyDelete