Friday, June 17, 2011

The 'Lion King' moment

Remember how I told you J wanted to carry the baby out and announce his name, a la Lion King style, holding him up over a cliff singing 'Simba' as he introduces him to the lion pride, his little lion cub feet wiggling, letting out small lion cub cries (or something like that, I've not seen the movie in a while).

He got his moment:


Carrying LC out to meet his grandparents and Aunt right after he was born.


Anouncing his name - welcome to the world!


A good look at his fresh little face - adore!

And then he did this for HOURS, literally, HOURS! I had no idea where he had gone, until my parents came in when I was in recovery and then had to fetch J to come be with me so they could head back to the hotel for some sleep!

1 comment: