So before I forget, I need to tap this out - I have about 7ish minutes before LC wakes up and needs to get his grub on -- we're working on 3 hour stretches between feedings, and so far so good *knock on wood*.
As you all know, on Sunday May 29, I went into work and had a regular day. Didn't feel any different - no contractions really, etc. Got home, had dinner, ice cream, and went to bed, fully expecting to wake up pregnant, like I had so many days and weeks before.
Well, lo and behold, 3:30am came along and I woke up to some cramping off and on. I was able to put it out of my mind for another hour and then they kept coming, and it hurt. I woke up J and said "it keeps hurting", he tried to make me go back to sleep but I just got up and walked around our apartment and then started timing things. He got up after me of course and we both walked our apartment and J started eating random things (apricot, two pieces of toast with peanut butter, juice, granola bar), I think he knew something was up and needed to store nuts for winter lol.
After an hour of contractions, not varying in intensity, but still hurting the same, we called the dr and they said to come on into the hospital to be evaluated.
Hey, we know this, we know this! Did it on Saturday night!
So we gathered up our stuff - oh, and I allowed J to take a shower so long as he was super speedy (which he was). I did not shower, and just put on my standard pink shorts and white tank top and sneaks.
We got all our stuff and headed to the hospital....
(post getting long, gonna divvy it up between a few)
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment