And growing up -- I've decided -- it's okay for him to grow up -- because in the one month that he has been with us, he has gone from this:

May 30, 2011 - fresh out of the womb and taking it all in :)
to this:

What's that!?!?! The sound of everyone's heart breaking because of - SMILES!
Lots of'em! Especially when I nibble on his toes! :)
As in since June 29, 2011 he started smiling in his waking hours! Before that we got the occasional sleep smile - like this:

(taken on day 2 of his life with us - thanks Dad - he captured it just in time since they are fleeting in their sleep!)
But this:

This melts my heart and makes me forget any BFing pain that I've had recently, and say - 'I can't wait to see more of what you have to share with us - your personality, you love, your being you!'
And to prove that he is such a rockstar, I was JUST reading a magazine that said 'real, responsive, waking smiles occur in the 2nd month' - oh he is SO ahead of the curve!
Happy one month birthday sweet baby! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment