Saturday, May 14, 2011

Other funny things J has been saying lately

In addition to his daily / hourly comments on :

Are you in labor?

Did you have a contraction today? Are you having a contraction? It's okay if you are. (Gee thanks dude lol)

He told me the other night that he hoped that I didn't go into labor during the movie (a coworker and I went to see 'Something Borrowed' totally cute, but book was better as is usually the case at least in my opinion)...anyway, he said that he hoped that I didn't go into labor during the movie because we'd lose out on the $10.50 ticket fee (plus the $2 snack fee - love stimulus Tuesdays at the movies!). I kindly said 'gee thanks, I'll be going to the movies now, bye!' and I came back, still as full of baby (and popcorn) as I was when I left thankyouverymuch :)

The man is a piece of work haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment