Well, I can say with confidence that the nursery is officially ready! J's brother is going to bring the glider over this weekend and we'll be set. Granted the tub isn't officially stored away yet, and the name is not up on the wall. But there are vacuum tracks on the carpet and everything is neat and tidy in his room. At-the-ready, if you will. There is some great floor space in there that will be perfect for tummy time and spreading out blankets and playmats and roll around with the little guy when he's here. And a little feeding station to be set up in a mere 24 to 48 hours where we can eat and nap and bond. And the sunlight that streams in his window gives it all such an even greater feeling. I will post pics once we get the glider in for the officially pulled together look.
I'm so proud of it!
And, as is our custom, it is down to the wire - just like when we moved from up North, we were literally packing until the moving truck arrived to load up - and I mean buying boxes at 6am the morning of our move. Yeah, we work slowly, meticulously, and in extreme baby steps. And you know there is some nagging involved and freak outs, but hey, it's part of life. And ya know what, stuff always gets done.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment