Well another year has passed! I usually do a birthday countdown (as my loyal friends and family members know), I begin emailing daily on May 1 with a countdown til my birthday. However, this year, no countdown, why...well we're on Labor Watch 2011. Everyone from family to friends to coworkers are on high alert. At work they are constantly saying 'You're still here, what are you doing here!?' and whenever I call a family member I hear 'Are you in labor?' 'Is it time!' ' My bag is packed!'.
And I also usually take off from work on my birthday - but this year, another twist, I worked! I am doing my best to save all my time for Little Cub when he arrives. It's tiring, and my concentration and patience are seriously waning but I'm sticking it out. Because I know it'll be worth it to have more time after he arrives.
Sidenote: even J is on the wagon asking me 'are you in labor?' when I walk in the door from work, and asking 'Are you okay!?' whenever I get up in the night to go to the bathroom.
Yes, we are all anxious. It's like those songs that are really cool when they first come out and then they get overplayed on the radio. But in a good way :)
I'm going to break this post up since it feels too lengthy as it is. Pics and birthday info to come!..
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment