Well folks, we've made it to 39 weeks. I am seriously taking it day to day. Wondering each day, will this be the day - or more, will this be the night - because in the movie in my head, my water will break in the middle of the night and we'll grab our bags and high tail it to the hospital. But more on the 'movie in my head' later.
One more week of gestating before LC will hopefully appear, on his own, no induction needed *fingers crossed*
4 days til my birthday - I really hope he comes before my birthday! I really hope he has his own birthday!
Here we go:
How far along? 39 weeks! Rounding the veeeery end!
Total weight gain/loss: As of our last OB appointment, up 1lb, so a total of 23lbs. Maybe I'll round out at a grand 25 lbs total after this whole shindig is over :) That'd be sweet! If not, hey, I'll take whatever. Although J did say '1lb a week' after I confessed to wanting MORE gelato on Friday night lol! Restraint I tell ya! I've been pretty good at it - just don't ask me about my cheese intake!
Sleep: Waking up 2 to 3 times guaranteed each night
Best moment this week: False labor - best moment because hey, it's a little sign that maybe something may happen soon, maybe! On its own, which is great!
Movement: yep! Still kicking me on my right side and squirming around everyday - I swear he barely naps, he has got to be worn out lol! wondering if this behavior will continue outside the womb lol!
Food cravings: Oreos, cookies n' cream ice cream, and my ole standby: cheese!
Gender: B-O-Y!
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks randomly in addition to the false labor on Wednesday night. Keep practicing body, we'll get to the real thing soon!
Belly Button in or out? Still out and flat as a pancake lol!
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: meeting this little guy! so much wiggling, i'm ready to count those fingers and toes and see him with my own eyes! he's gonna be so cute! already has such a little personality and knows his parents well!
Weekly Wisdom: Keep walking!
Milestones: 1 more week (or less) of this pregnancy that I will cherish, a special time with just my son and I, bonded as close as we will ever be until he comes out to greet the world.
ps I don't know what happened to the stretch mark questions, but we had a 'stretch mark scare' the other night - J thought he saw one, but I think it was a trick of the light, or the veins because he checked again (and I examined with a magifying mirror on my belly) the next day and it was gone. Have I seriously escaped the stretch marks!? This is unbelievable lol!

you look great! good luck to you and lc! its really amazing once they arrive...
ReplyDelete