Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wait, what's that, we're all set you say!?

Yeah I'm kinda feeling more comfortable despite my massive list of random, piddly things that I think MUST be done before LC arrives.

The car has gas (both cars), we've made arrangements with my family for the birth, the bags are packed (mine and LC's at least, J to be soon), the nursery is mostly done, especially after our nesting mode from the weekend.

Although we are still in high nesting mode over here, I'm relaxing a bit. Whodathunk!!

Maybe by the time I go into labor (hopefully not at work), I'll be 100% relaxed - wait, did I just say that? ME, 100% relaxed, nooooo lol :)

As my friend K tells me when I say I'm "getting nervous", "But E, you're already nervous 100% of the time, so you're just maintaining" - cracks me up - um, because it's true!

1 comment:

  1. We are rounding the bend here. Glad to hear the you have everything together! The last big thing we need to do is get our phone calling tree in order....

    ReplyDelete