Maybe we're getting faster at this decision making thing!
(I've already told J that when we need something for the baby once he's here there is no time to price check 4 stores and comb the circulars for the best coupon to combine it with the best sale - he says he recognizes this fact so we will see). Saving money is great and we def plan to continue our couponing etc, but in times of dire needs, it may have to be thrown out the window. Understandable right!? :)
At any rate - here is our pic - I adore the little setup with his first board books in his fox bin, his little lamp, and his noise machine (that plays dual mode seagulls and ocean waves which I plan on having on repeat so he can learn the sounds of his Mommy's home) and his wee owl shoes :)

No comments:
Post a Comment