So after assessing what we have so graciously received from family and friends for LC, we re-assessed and decided there were a few things that we (read: I) didn't think this baby could enter the world without having in our possession.
Enter: Another trip to the Babies R Us - this time to get our completion discount (10% off of everything), use some credits, gift cards, and coupons (oh my!) :)
We narrowed down what we thought was most important and headed in - for like 3 hours - on a Saturday night - what a date I know :)
We picked up some great last minute things (sunshades for the car, an extra duomat for the 2nd car, some reusable BFing pads for me, some waterproof crib/burp cloth liner things, burp clothes (you can never have too many and they were on sale), a thermometer, and a few other odds and ends.
I feel content, I feel complete. I think we can have this kid and we will all survive now lol :)
Not that we wouldn't have before, but if you know me, you know that I am super organized and stuff will peck at me until it has been completed.
We still have to purchase our Ergo baby carrier but I have a moby that I need to practice on that should suffice for a bit, but I know J wants the Ergo (me too really), so we're waiting on the best price.
And we have one more work shower at my job this coming Tuesday so maybe a few other things will arrive which will be so so nice! And our families has been buying things here and there that just show up (some bath stuff from LC's great aunts, a cute dino outfit and blankie and sock set from LC's aunt) :) So for that we are very grateful!
Who knew one tiny human could require so much right! Really the just require love, a dry dipe, some good milk from the Mommy, and that's it though. So we are extra lucky and LC is extra extra lucky! :)
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment