Saturday, April 23, 2011

The bags are packed!

And by bags, I mean my labor bag, my hospital bag (apparently these two need to be separate - according to the book from our Childbirth class), LC's bag, the boppy pillow, and soon (this weekend) J's bag. Although I am SURE stuff will get re-organized a million times, and added so that by the time it is time for us to go, it will look like we're staying at the hospital for a week. We may even need a luggage rack to get it all up there. Oh and the carseat and base which is patiently waiting to be installed after J gets his car cleaned (he insists on having it in mint condition when the baby enters it - dare there be a stray cat hair or piece of lint anywhere lol) :)

I mean, we've still got the laptop bag, the cell phone, iTouch, and their respective chargers, and other random books and stuff to throw in to occupy ourselves (I hear labor can drag at times, and if I'm comfortable, I will need to be kept busy because we all know how impatient I am)...hmm, this labor thing may be a BIG lesson in patience!




The red bag is my labor bag which is stocked with my violet love headband, a couple hair ties, lip balm, a couple pair of comfy warm socks, a book, a couple mags, and later my cell phone and iTouch.

The blue suitcase is my hospital bag which is stocked with a few tank tops, a few comfy pairs of my relaxing pants, more socks, a nursing bra, and a few other odds and ends.

The cute brown and blue diaper bag is - you guessed it - LC's bag o' tricks :) Including his going home outfit, his owl woobie from his Aunt D, his baby forest friends receiving blanket, and a Nuk genius paci (although I hope to not have to use that if possible - don't wanna confuse the little dude with sucking when he's learning to nurse!)

And our scrapbook design boppy! I love this design! Randomly stumbled across it while out and about one day and was hooked ever since. It's too cute and even has a couple of wee owls on it just like we like :)

And the carseat and base! WOOHOO!

When we opened the carseat J looked at it and then looked at me and said 'Wow! I can't believe he's going to be sitting in it soon!"

Yep - he will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment