I think that's what I'm on now right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
At any rate, we all know what happened when I made my first attempt to call some local daycares.
Well, this past Friday with 30 minutes of my lunchtime left, I took a deep breath, and called a couple other places on my list. One being a recommendation from a friend, the other being a big cooperation, just a different location from the one I tried a few weeks before.
Both turned out to be great! At least with my preliminary questions like:
A) Availability in the fall
B) Cloth diapering (both were open to it, hallelujah)
C) Cost (um this is sky high all over the place, that is a post for another time)
D) Tours etc.
I'd like to set up tours with both of them soon - this week coming up is crammed full of Childbirth class, Newborn class, OB appointment, Baby Shower (#3!) at J's work, and then pure exhaustion is sure to ensue on Thursday/Friday, plus I have to work on Saturday. So this may be waylay ed a bit. Although not for long because um, we have 2 months left and once he's out, all bets are off lol!
The saga of daycare continues...
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love reading the daycare posts. I used to work at one (although it was 2 1/2 years and up) so it's interesting to read what parents go through to find the right one. It sounds like you are doing an amazing job - can't wait to hear about the interviews!
ReplyDelete