So I adore Fit Pregnancy magazine. And in truth, I started reading it, okay I subscribed to it, like last year sometime before we were even thinking of getting pregnant (what, I've gotta get my learn on early!), however this past month's issue came along in the mail and the first thing I thought was, "wait a minute, this cover model SO needs to be MORE pregnant than she is, she BARELY has a belly, I want someone on there with some oomph!"
(I'd post a pic of the cover but it wouldn't let me so I linked to the website instead where you can see it).
Granted, the issue was still fabulous and I learned a lot - and I LOVE when they happen to feature products we have registered for in their articles, like AFTER we registered for them - kinda makes me feel like I am "up on my game" so to speak in the big world of baby marketing (and boy is it a big world, I thought wedding marketing was bad, but sheesh!).
Anywho, do you subscribe to this magazine? And am I crazy for thinking the cover model should be just a wee bit more pregnant looking than she is? Although for all I know, she could be as far along as me and just carrying differently, so really, who am I to judge...ya know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment