Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Toni Braxton is not allowed in this house!"

That is what J told me as we were preparing dinner last night. In reference to the braxton hicks contractions I started having yesterday. Eek, really, false labor contractions already!? Apparently it is normal, and I called the nurse since naturally I was concerned about the tightening of my belly that happened when I went out on my normal walks at work. She said to up my water intake (64 ozs daily plus juices and other liquids, I've got that down, but she said MORE)...and if I get more than 4 in an hour, to give them a call. Well, fingers crossed, so far so good. I've got two big water bottles loaded up that I plan to drink all day, and two extra bottles on standby in the fridge at work. And maybe I can get some sort of catheter installed to make bathroom trips a bit easier lol (joking, totally) :)
Our baby needs MORE water and liquids, and this Mommy is on it! Although not a shocker considering I'm the type of person who needs more liquids in general for whatever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment