I'm a little late in posting this - a weekend of crib building, baby laundry, grocery shopping, maternity shorts shopping (yay for $21.99 pair at Motherhood Maternity - totally saved me), wonderful weather perfect for walking (which I did, at a turtle pace, for 20 minutes on Sunday morning) :) and a non-fully functioning computer until 12:30 midnight last night - here I am world! :)
*will post a pic tonite if I am not too tired after our class - but you can find it on my FB page if you really wanna see - but here's the stats*
How far along? 30 weeks! YEOOOWWWZA!
Total weight gain/loss: No idea, but eating as healthy as I can (especially with warmer weather, more fruits and veggies, and Sunday dinners with BIG salads)
Maternity clothes? 100%!
Sleep: Getting up at least TWICE now a nice to pee, and general tossing and turning, but it's all good!
Best moment this week: WE BUILT THE CRIB (had to call in for back up - more on that later - but it's built and is juuust perfect for our little man!
Movement: Oh yes, always
Food cravings: still the mozzerella cheese sticks - what can I say, I've always been a sucker for cheese! oh and a reduced fat blueberry muffin (but that has yet to be acquired)
Gender: BOY :D
Labor Signs: Nope - although I admit that I'm starting to get nervous! (maybe I admitted that already?)
Belly Button in or out? oh it's out, and I wonder if it'll ever go back in lol!
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: Mom and Dad visiting this weekend - and our co-ed baby shower! yeah yeah! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Keep on truckin'! And oh yeah, let's do this again please, it's pretty nifty!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant - yep, it's a big deal :)
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My belly button never popped!! It just stretched into a large cave that was really scary after labor. Lol. :p
ReplyDelete