Just got back from our doctor's appointment - staying a few minutes late "off the clock" to get this lil update out to all of our friends and family, then it's off to my La Leche League meeting!
The Dr was VERY pleased with the progress - she said that my belly was just perfect and that LC was measuring RIGHT on the money at 29 weeks 2 days! And he was even active while she was feeling around - she could even tell where his little booty and back were jutting out a bit :)
His heartbeat was 147 which is good and strong, and I gained exactly 2 lbs - like to a T! So officially up about 15 lbs, which I'm super happy about :)
Blood pressure was normal too.
She said right now he's in the 40th percentile. She doesn't think that he will be a huge baby (which was a relief to me, because that translates to me being able to push him out and not need surgery I hope), but he will show himself a bit more in the next few weeks so we'll keep tabs on him, but he'll be perfect no matter what.
We asked a few questions and went on our merry way, to come back in 3 more weeks!
I didn't get to video the heartbeat like I had wanted, she went into it before I could ask but I asked afterwards and they said it would be fine so we'll get it next time for all to hear!
We are so pleased at how smoothly things are going, how 'textbook' even. Couldn't ask for more blessings! Our little LC is juuuust perfect :)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment