Holy whoah - we're at 29 weeks, and OFFICIALLY in the 3rd trimester! I can't believe it! We've come so far and it's really really starting to fly by now! Our next dr appointment is tomorrow (Tuesday) and I'm super excited to hear LC's heartbeat again - oh and ask a much shorter list of questions ;) Our OB will probably be delighted as well. Although bless her, she is always prepared to answer our every last question :)
How far along? 29 whole weeks! Wowee!
Total weight gain/loss: Can report tomorrow after Dr visit, if I'm textbook, it'll be about 3 lbs, but at the rate I feel I'm expanding due to the 'jegging-ness' feeling of my jeans, and today, my work pants, um maybe more I don't even know.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, couldn't live w/out them!
Sleep: Getting up once a night to pee - and tossing and turning is getting more prevalent, sleep here on out is limited right!
Best moment this week: The Great Crib Building of 2011, even though it just ended up out of the box last nite - we're on our way!
Movement: He makes sure everyone knows he's in there - he made some big wiggles at Grammy and Pop's house yesterday!
Food cravings: Nothing major aside from my sweet tooth - oh and these mozerella string cheeses that J picked up yesterday! I try to hold myself back, they are SO good! 1 a day and maybe a day or two off in between :) What - calcium and 80 calories per stick, it's okay right!
Gender: Our lil man (do I really need to keep answering this question lol)
Labor Signs: Nope - I'm leaving it up to the mister, he will let me know!
Belly Button in or out? O.u.t. out!
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: OB appt tomorrow and hearing his lil heartbeat!
Weekly Wisdom: Keep it going ... sadly but excitedly getting closer to the end! I can't believe it!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant - yep, it's a big deal :)
couldn't get my pic to load on this PC but once we're up n' running I'll get one up here, promise! Otherwise, check my twitter accnt :)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment