Well, we got the crib out of the box last night - ah-ha, that is a feat! If you follow me on twitter, you saw a few twitpics of it :)
However apparently starting this project at 8:45 on a Sunday night, doesn't bode well for completing it the same night. But that's okay! We documented what we could (because I'm all about documenting things for our dear sweet LC after his birth) :) and I did my first EVER load of wee baby laundry! All of his little side snap white shirts and onsies, and blankets, and his little lambie woobie blanket and the smallest socks you ever did see! (Yes, I documented that as well).
We are still computer-less but gaining on getting something. I'm typing this from work on my break today.
I think I've decided to just buy another (Dell) laptop, found one that I think is decent but wanted to pass it by a few of my tech buddies to make sure it'll do what I need it to do - it isn't much lol. And will be long lasting.
J is attempting to find and pounce on the best deal he can find and is thiiis close to either purchasing a monitor or a full on PC so maybe he can get it done today or something. He keeps perusing the sales waiting for the best one and trying to pounce before they are sold out - he found the PERFECT one at Thanksgiving and kept refreshing the screen to see when it was available for purchase and then it was sold out! He started at midnight on Black Friday and by morning it was gone. Arugh. But gota get the best out of our dollar ya know, and want something long lasting for him too, also multi-use, as a TV in our room maybe. I'll have to do a whole separate post on his "Master Computer Plan" lol. He advised me of this the other night and I almost fell over (in laughter), but still :) Bless him!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment