Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wowee! Our first shower gift!

We have a shower coming up in a couple of weeks in my hometown (early thank you to my Grandma and cousin K for putting it all together - can't wait!!!!).

Since we'll be flying we are a bit limited on what we can transport back with us, and my Mom, being the ever mindful Mom / Mimi, had our gift shipped a bit early!

Fortunately I was off today and home when the UPS guy came to the door! (If I wasn't he would have left it at the office so that's okay too).

Then I had to sit and look at this...



All afternoon - well til about 8pm since it snowed here and it took J 2 hours to get home, then we had to eat dinner (we don't miss a meal).

Even the buddies were intrigued:



FINALLY we got to open it:


Our crib set AND the adorable owl throw pillow! OMG!

Do you not die of its cuteness!!!

Even Lambi liked it :)



Thank you SO much Mom! Once the crib gets here, we can get it all set up!

LC is one lucky little boy and he's not even out of the womb yet! He knows his blessings and is wiggling all about as I type this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment