Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We love books, yes we do!


I love this picture - we went to peruse the Barnes and Noble on Saturday night, and as is his custom, J made a beeline for the Children's section to see what was up n' coming, and classic in the section :)

This was after he purchased um pretty much the entire Little Golden Book collection (for 35 to 65 cents each) at the used bookstore LAST weekend :) (thank goodness for credits at the used bookstore for exchanging his other DVDs and books lol).

LC sure will be well read to, and will read to us when the time comes!

He already wiggles up a storm when J reads him his nightly bedtime story! J has taken to flipping the pages with one hand, while putting the other hand on my belly to feel LC flip in wiggle in delight. He just LOVES it :)

I swear LC even waits up for his story every night :)

If you know what I do for a living, you know that this in particular, delights me to no end!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a nice bedtime routine. We have not been reading to the baby, but we have been listening to classical music every night while we read to ourselves. A very nice way to transition to sleepy time...

    I sent a blog away your way!
    Check it out:
    http://bit.ly/hTnLD8

    ReplyDelete