J got a call yesterday that our nursery furniture has arrived! Woohoo!
We've got a busy week this week and some plans this weekend so won't be able to pick it up til next Saturday - need to coordinate borrowing J's Nannie's van to transport but February 26 is THE date!!
Plus it'll give us next week to finish getting the room cleared out b/c those boxes are going to be BIG! We may have to enlist in the help of our neighbor downstairs to get them up the stairs and in the house here. He helped J and his Dad get our couch up here back when we first moved in. Me...I'll navigate and hold doors :)
We've gotten a couple other packages on our doorstep the past few days but were given strict instruction by my Granny and my Dad to NOT open anything until March (when our shower here will be) :) SO for now it all goes into LC's room and out of our sight to avoid temptation :)
In other news, LC is rockin' and rollin' in the womb - there is a party on a daily basis and all I feel are the vibrations from all of his dancin' moves, but I'm sure there is a disco ball in there and he is jammin out to the pretty reflections it makes.
Last night he went WILD when J read him his bedtime story - like the most movement J has felt to-date! I really think he has honed his hearing and he really recognizes J's voice as his Papa's and he gets excited to hear him and know that he is being read to - we start early with the reading :) Only to continue once he's out - this kid will know and love books if we've got anything to do with it that's for sure!
A video we watched said that he can detect light now, so that is pretty cool - tempted to play some flashlight tag but I don't want to tick him off lol.
I think he already may be a little squished - I feel what I think is his feet (J thinks are his shoulders) on my right side a lot so I don't know if he's temporarily stuck there or not. But it's been the strong movements on the right for the past few days. Totally curious as to how he is positioned. But, he's happy I'm sure - especially at mealtime - oh gosh does he love a good meal - especially LUNCH! He gets all excited and wiggles around before and during a meal - then I try to calm him down by going for a walk afterwards which usually does the trick :)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment