Just an addendum to my parenting philosophy post from Sunday night. Nobody has told us what is right or wrong, or has made fun or our parenting decisions. In fact, they have been so supportive. I was just down in the dumps about daycare but have since made some attempts to remedy the situation when I contacted a local cloth diapering company about daycares in the area that do cloth diapering - and they responded with this:
"If your in X, most of the daycares will. I've gone to several and asked and they said they would. We go to X and love it there and they are cloth friendly. Let me know if you find a daycare that doesn't accept cloth and I'll do my best to set up an appointment with the Director to talk to them about it. I love advocating cloth diapers in Daycare. =)
Wow, talk about calming my nerves! I'll be stopping by their shop later this week before I head into work to thank them and see what they've got in stock!
Plus I reached out to my friend (yeah we're friends, e-friends, but would totally be IRL friends if we lived near eachother) Diana who tweeted and FB'ed about working moms v. stay at home moms and the costs of cloth diapering and/or a combo of both if daycares do not accept it. And gang this lady rocks! She got some awesome responses! Thank you a million times over lady!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment