


You all are probably laughing at how much work we're putting into this registry, and I'm sure the baby will laugh, barf and poop on us for all of our hard work too, but, hey, you gotta give it a go right- plus it's fun learning about all this stuff - although spending 30 minutes to an hour to pick out washcloths and a tub may have verged on too much ha!
But it's our first baby - yes, I said first because there will be more - and we're giving it 110%, we've wanted a baby for literally years - we love to research - so so be it :)
ps- see that Bon Apetit magazine there, with the luscious looking brownies - yeah, I had to stare at that the whole night - and now I've wanted brownies for the past few days - in particular, Logan's Steakhouse makes this little mini brownie thing with a teeny scoop of ice cream on top- that's what I've been craving lately.
That magazine has not seen Mission Control since the other night, gyah, keep the temptation to a minimum please - this Momma has to work off all that she puts on! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment