In case you were up at night with worry over the prefold dilema - I've got it figured out - thanks to my girl Diana and my college friend M! Ah motherly advice!
And after arguing with Amazon's 'universal registry add' button for two days, I've got the prefolds and diaper covers on the registry - Hallelujah! I went with 2 dozen newborn sized prefolds and 3 dozen small size - both organic / unbleached. Soft for the tender booty :) And Thirsties Duo Wraps for covers in size 1, and a couple regular Thirsties wraps for nighttime since I heard that they hold 'bulk' better :) Thanks Rose
However I'm not done yet -- need to add my all-in-one and pocket dipes, need to figure out how many and what patterns (they are so fun!) but I'm set on Bum Genius 4.0s and Fuzzi Bunz, both brands are great I've heard and read! So just need to get'em on there - it's on my neverending list (I've had lists all my life by the way, so this is nothing new - and I've also always had my chapsticks and various beauty products lined up in a neat row - my girl A will atest to this as will anyone who knows me and who has been to my college dorm room, bedroom, apartment, you get the idea) :)
So we're getting somewhere - at least I'm feeling somewhat accomplished :) That's good right!? :)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! It's all coming together. I'm so excited I am a small part of the process. :)
ReplyDeleteErin,
ReplyDeleteRight on with the cloth diapering! (If God ever blesses us with a baby, I "plan" to do the same.)
Some advice I heard from mothers, is that for the first few days to use disposable diapers as the baby passes the meconium (sp?). It will ruin your cloth diapers.
Just what I've heard...no first had experience with it. :)
Wishing you all the best!
LIOB!
Clara