Mr. LC has been very busy being crafty and sneaky for Mommy and Papa!
Look what he made!

J had a valentine contest at his office today - and look what he made! Isn't that the sweetest thing you ever did see! He said it was LC's valentine to Mommy. He didn't win the prize, but it won my heart of course! They were given a red heart and had to make a design with desk materials. J made a border using (his fave) post it notes, colored them in pink highlighter, cut out the little hearts and colored them (also from the post it notes), and then printed the ultrasound pics and cut them to scale. I love it and it is currently posted up on our fridge!
And this morning as I was making lunches, I was presented with this:

I LOVE IT! I actually saw it at Target the other night but we didn't want to buy it at the time - apparently J had other things in mind and sneakily snuck back there the other day and bought it - a gift from LC to Mommy! He will wear it with pride! I think it is perfect!!! I mean he's still in the womb yet consuming my blog like whoah! And our lives - and we wouldn't have it any other way!!
And this is a card from J (with a note from LC) - two bears with their arms around eachother - couldn't be more perfect!

And lastly, LC's card to Papa (from Mommy too, but LC brushes me aside - he writes lunch notes to his Papa too and I'm always an afterthought - just the 'incubator' as my Dad says, and the secretary who takes LC's dictation hehe.

And here are our valentine cards from J's Mom, my Dad and stepmom, and our cards - all on display!

I hope you all had a great Valentine's day! We are having a chill evening - had leftover BBQ for dinner, I'm going to do my exercise video after I hope off of here, J will do his computer work, then we'll end the evening with some ice cream and a lil Food Network!
This time next year, we'll have a lil heartbreaker in our arms! Oh I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment