Saturday, February 19, 2011

A lil comparison tool

The last time I was home (Christmas at about 18 weeks), my stepdad jokingly talked about how I had a long way to go before our bellies matched -- ah-ha, yesterday we put it to the test. At 25 weeks and 5 days, here's what we've got :



Do we have a winner!?

And sidenote: I kinda adore this picture - like to no end :) Makes me smile!

We've been having an a-mazing time here and I need to update more, but probably not til we get home since it's 11:24pm now and I need to get to bed.

But I'm SO pleased to say that LC has not been shy when it comes to showing off his acrobatic skills - my Mom, Dad, Granny, and friends have all been able to feel him move! It's been the greatest!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the picture. The one on the left is what's known as a beer belly. And to think that in 1954 that was my 3 1/2 lb. preemie!

    Miss Kay

    ReplyDelete