Sunday, February 6, 2011

24 weeks!

Gosh, we are already at 24 weeks! The picture of the baby in my Pregnancy Week by Week makes him look SO squished, yet he still moves SO much! He must be flexible lol :) I love it!


How far along? 24 weeks, and I feel like I've definitely grown bigger this past week!
Total weight gain/loss:um the scale might say up 2 lbs - surely it wasn't my decaf frapp yesterday afternoon, and small cup of vanilla ice cream w/ a 1/2 brownie mixed in last night, right!? hehe.
Maternity clothes? yes although I've found that I can squish myself into some of my non-maternity sweaters still which is good since the temps dropped again here.
Stretch marks? Nope, and I examine for them daily!
Sleep: Wake up at least once a night to pee, but a bit more restful, depending I guess.
Best moment this week: The time LC made several big movements in a row when J was reading 'Home on the range' at bedtime the other night, and his eyes got all big and we both burst out laughing :)
Movement: YES! like 80% of the day he is squirming about! It's great!
Food cravings: cheese - and salad actually, I've been feasting on big salads for lunch everyday this week and it's been heavenly!
Gender: A little gentleman!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? On the verge...but is taking its sweet time
What I miss: Nada!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my family in a couple of weeks, and having them feel LC move about since it is all I talk about on the phone with them lol (and text and email lol)
Weekly Wisdom: So so in love with our baby boy and he's not even out yet!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant

J's idea of a fun pic - did I tell you I love this man beyond words!



sidenote: I'm wearing a sports bra -- can you tell!? My one bra is on the drying rack - eh, it's Sunday, it's okay right!? hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment