A rose by any other name -- or something like that that some ham named Shakespeare said -- just kidding :)
If you are friends with me on Facebook, you know that we have been referring to our baby as Little Cub - or LC for short. I've been asked "why LC? are those the initials? what does it mean?"
(I may have posted about this already, I can't remember everything so if I have, feel free to move on)
But when I was growing up, my parents (and I think my Dad started it, not sure), called me Bear, or ErBear. And I came up with Little Cub when we were first pregnant, and it just stuck. And it is so cute how everyone has jumped on the bandwagon with us, calling the baby LC :)
But, be warned, even after Thursday, to the grandparents slight dismay, the initials, and the name, will not be revealed. We have had the names picked out for eons and are so proud of them, and of their meaning, that we just have to save a little bit of mystery for the big birthday boy or girl! Plus I think I already mentioned J's "vision" to reveal the name on delivery day ;)
You understand I'm sure :)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

NOOOOOO ::collapses into a thousand pieces::
ReplyDeleteOk, I understand. :) I just want to know what it is. Tomorrow right?