I had trouble falling asleep despite being in bed, ready to sleep by 10:20pm. I woke up several times, the kitties kept me company, I stayed in bed each time, trying to fall back asleep. It was a night of tossing and turning, but it is now 6:57am, I am up, J is out of the house on his way to work - he had a fitful night's sleep too and then ran around like crazy trying not to be late to work despite getting up a little after 6am. (this whole waking up for work for him is totally a work in progress lol).
My coffee (decaf) is now brewing and I will make myself a fried (hard) egg sandwich with cheese for a hearty breakfast before getting ready to run my errands this morning.
Today is January 13, I had 13 emails in my inbox this morning - that is two spottings of my 'lucky number', wonder a) what the third will be, because I go by the motto that good things happen in 3's, and b) if the next 13 will even be a number? Maybe it will be in the form of a healthy baby, a grinning wee one looking at us on the big screen! Yep, that's it :) Our perfect baby will be a show off and give our ultrasound tech everything she needs :)
Stay tuned....omg, is this really happening! AAAHHH lol!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I told you that you would not be able to sleep! Good luck and you will surely have sweet dreams tonight.
ReplyDelete