Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Winter Wonderland of the South

As I said earlier, we had a partial snow day today! Down south! Whodathunk! I move from way up north, to down south, and the snow follows! But I'm not complaining and hoping for more of the fluffy white stuff after the baby is born because there is nothing more that I would love, than for our baby to be accustomed to snow - well, snow and the ocean - the water in general!

Here is J getting ready to de-snow our cars:

I kind of don't know why he wanted me to take a pic of the back of his shirt, maybe to show my stepdad P since it has to do with Elvis?


It must have taken some big guns to wipe the massive amounts of snow off of TWO cars, and the railing leading up to our apartment complex! Such a good man! He did this despite the fact that I told him the minute he walked in the door, that I had a ride in to work :) But it'll be ready for tomorrow - assuming we get mass snow accumulation along with sleet and ice tonight - which is in the forecast, so I'm wondering if we'll even have to work tomorrow!

And some shots from my office of the great winter wonderland!


It was really just a dusting, maybe 3 inches at most, caused a lot of slush and ice and widespread panic but that is normal for down here and I'm 100% okay with that.






We shall see how tomorrow shapes up!

If it snowed where you live, I hope that you are safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment