Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sneakers n' Sports Bras

As I was pondering my outfit this morning, I remembered that the ONE bra that I have that fits, was still air drying on the rack. Yikes! I put it in the dryer for a few minutes and was good to go thankfully.

I am trying to eek out as much time as I can in each bra (so far only gone up one band size), since I know they will continue to grow, I shouldn't run out to buy a new bra every week. But I've been the same size for a while since I went up the one band size, so I've been making it by with one bra (is this gross!? I hope not because it is what it is).

So I got to wondering if I should just break down and wear sports bras all the time for the support and comfort factor - and the fact that they grow a bit more with you than a normal nice bra. Plus you can get like 2 or 3 in a pack for like $8 at WalMart and who doesn't like a deal right :)

Then I got to thinking that my feet deserve the same comfort and maybe I should start wearing my sneaks all the time for the soft cushion and support they provide. Hmm...but can I get away with sneaks at work everyday? Totally wouldn't go with my outfits, but then again I am no fashionista and many a' day come and go where I go for comfort over fashion.

Jury is out - but if you've been in this boat before, what did you do?

1 comment:

  1. I don't "do" sneakers unless I am working out - but I am with you on the bra situation. I am quite endowed so I went to the sports bras almost immediately and stayed there until the 2nd trimester mark. I have upgraded twice since then - both Bravado bras - and I love them. I am rocking one bra per size - I wash it regularly and during the down time I pull out the biggest sports bra. I plan to get another soon - but they are on the pricey side ($35) but they will last throughout nursing....

    ReplyDelete