She and some other fabulous ladies (and also some Moms and bloggers) were in town for a big blog conference so after I asked BA if we could meet up (she agreed right away), she brought more ladies into the mix - yay for making online friends into real friends, and adding brand new friends into the mix!
We all met up at the Cracker Barrel in town and it was mm.mm..good! (do you expect any less - I think this is now my favorite chain and I don't normally like chain food, especially after living in NYC and all of the unique foods there).
Had some really really great conversation over a nice long lunch!
It was so great to meet these ladies and since I think some of them are in the area, I hope to get together with them again!
Special thanks to super talented photographer (and my new twitter buddy) Amber for taking such an amazing picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment