Friday, January 28, 2011

Rotund

And I"m not talking about the beautiful rotunda that is in my building at work. No, I'm talking about my very own belly.

It...is...starting...to...feel...BIG and ROTUND. Not the rotund like I need a pry bar to go from sitting to standing, but just fuller - and TIGHT. Sometimes it feels so tight like the skin will snap like a rubberband (granted I know that won't happen), but I envision some superhero morphing from pedestrian to superhero where he like breaks out of his own skin.

Just a sign of the rotundness to come I imagine - the 'tip of the iceberg' as they say.

I can deal, and I'm more than happy to deal, I'm just reporting in as my due diligence to a)myself to look back on all of this and b) my family and friends who live several thousand miles away. And of course, anyone else who happens to read this blog who I have met along this journey / who stumbled upon this blog somehow, somewhere (are you out there...hello-o-o-o-o-o ::echos::)

Shocker, I was tying my own shoes this morning (like always unless I wear Uggs), and it almost hurt to bend over, so I had to prop my foot on my leg to bring the whole thing closer so I wouldn't have to bend down / over as much.

I have a feeling as this thing really gets rockin' and rollin' that things may fall on the floor and just stay there because um, I am not going to be able / want to bend over to retrieve them. That happened to a friend of mine actually. Funny, but not, but funny :)

Okay, it's Friday, I need to skeedaddle on into work and get this day over with so we can move on to our fun filled weekend!

Happy Friday gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment