Monday, January 10, 2011

I may have found a 3rd outfit

If our baby is a girl --I have found yet ANOTHER perfect outfit - made even MORE perfect by the fact that when I was growing up, I was called 'Lady E' Not to be confused with Lady Gaga this day and age - please.

I stumbled across this cute lil number in the Target yesterday.



The onsie says 'I'm a Little Lady' and comes with the adorable flowered jacket and mint green pants. Comes in Newborn up to 24 months! (um, do 2 year olds wear onsies still? That seemed odd to me).

sidenote: I might have a fear that unless I dress my child in gender specific clothing (in public), people will be confused, hence my obsession with clearly market and color denoted clothing, but that's just me.

At any rate, I've got my eagle eyes out every time now til Thursday when we go to the store, looking for yet another perfect boy's outfit. If I have 2 for a girl, I'll have 2 for a boy - options are good to have!

Then, on Thursday, I can go buy one (or two) of these precious outfits! YIPPEE! :)

1 comment:

  1. 2 year olds do sometimes wear onesies, if they aren't potty trained. but typically 24 months fits a baby that is up to 24 months - usually 15-20 months was what we found (unless you have a bigger or smaller baby but our's were avg size). can't wait to hear about thursday!

    ReplyDelete