Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hey guys! It's 2011! Wowee! Despite some ups and downs of 2010, we made it!
J and I came out of 2010 even stronger than when we started, more in love, closer than ever, and working every day to get ready for the joys that 2011 promises to our little family!

To my family: Here's to The Year of Little Cub! We're all gearing up!

To my friends: Thank you for your endless support, texts, phone calls, Skype, and email! If only I could see you in person more often! But I'll take what I can get!

To my special Bump readers - a new year is here! Here's to big changes and hopes and dreams coming true for all of us on our journeys!

Let's make it a good one gang!

Our plans for the day: puttering around the apartment this morning, finishing up chores, getting some prenatal exercise in, and then headed over to J's sister's house for a yummy New Years Day dinner and some family and cuddle time with our adorable 2 month old niece S! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment