A little late, but I wanted to recap our wonderful Christmas vacation by highlighting a few of my favorite moments! You'll have to excuse me, I don't have pictures of everything, in fact, a majority of them are on J's camera, so once he adds them to Snapfish, I can load them on here :)But for the meantime, here are a few!
1- Decorating the tree with my Mom and my stepdad P! Even though it crashed at dinner that night - yes, it really fell into the wall! The whole tree! But P got it into the stand a bit better and we didn't have any trouble the rest of the week!
2- Making toffee and biscotti and having the most AMAZING grilled ham and cheese (and a jar of home canned pickles) at my Aunt D and Uncle J's house! We did this first up on Monday and it was a GREAT start to our week!
3- Lunch and a little shopping with my Mom and Granny! We went out on Wednesday afternoon and had lunch at a super cute little cafe and then stopped off to a couple of baby boutiques where we window shopped and I got a couple of shirts and a nursing cover for Christmas (Thanks Granny!)
4- One of my most favorite times: sitting on the couch with my Granny, just watching tv and chatting! (And eating cheese and crackers and more of Aunt D's pickles!)
5- Visiting my friend K and her son O at their dairy farm!!! This was SO SO great! I had been dying to see her newly renovated house and farm for YEARS! Finally, the day came! Oh, and J had been wanting to meet the cows since the first time I told him that K lived on a dairy farm :) And their son is a-dorable! (these pics are on J's camera)
6- One of my most favorite times: cuddling up with my Mom in bed and chatting before we turned in for the night
7- One of my most favorite times: sitting on the couch, holding my Dad's hand, listening to him talk to his grandbaby (and to me) -- the pumpkin patch, santa claus, and all the other fun things coming up as a grandparent
8- All of the goodies that were constantly around for eating! Oh man! I think my .3 weight gain went out the window that week but it was so worth it! Baby got some good food! Can't wait to puree crab and smith island cake and all the other yummies we had!
** I am having trouble getting my pictures to load, will have to go back and add them later, but wanted to get this up!** :)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment