
How far along? 22 weeks! YIPPEESKIPPEE!
Total weight gain/loss: I think it has stayed the same since our appointment the other week - at least on our scale it hasn't changed.
Maternity clothes? yes, pants and shirts 100% of the time - although my Hanes and Old Navy white layering tanks are still hangin' in there for me!
Stretch marks? Not yet! Go Tummy Butter Go!
Sleep: Tossing and turning, some weird dreams, getting up to pee nightly.
Best moment this week: Getting my grubby paws on the registry gun at Babies R Us - because, we DID IT , WE DID IT! :)
Movement: Yes, all.the.time. I swear he rockets himself across the sac and then giggles afterwards :) I love every moment of it!
Food cravings: no cravings persey - but I love me some cheese!
Gender: beautiful baby BOY! with the most adorable loving face you ever did see!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In but I swear its hanging by a thread, I'm okay with that!
What I miss: not a darned thing!
What I am looking forward to: getting our registry 100% complete and then tackling the nursery - we are a team!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant and SO very thankful for our dear sweet baby, every single day. every wiggle he blesses me with :)

Sounds like you have made great progress over the past few days!
ReplyDelete