sidenote: um does this look bigger than last week or is it just me? Or are my double layered shirts making an illusion? This is one wild journey, in a good way :) How far along? 16 weeks (yowza!)
Total weight gain/loss: maybe a pound, I'm really not sure w/ our scale though. J says I've been eating less, actually he says 'you're the only (prego)'saur I know who eats seemingly LESS! I eat when I'm hungry, I drink my water, and try to make healthy choices (cheese, apple a day, craisins, multi-grain bread).
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity pants! Still getting by w/ my regular shirts and sweaters! But have a lil back stock from my Mom (Mimi)that are at the ready!
Stretch marks? No, again, tummy butter, or just luck at this point ;)
Sleep: waking up at least once a night to pee
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move - not full fledged kicks or anything, but I'm feeling movement and I am wowed everytime, and I have to hold myself back from poking my own belly to "encourage" movement ;)
Movement: Yep! A little here and there! Not constant, not full fledged, but it's there!
Food cravings: nothing really. just trying to eat as healthy as I can!
Gender: I'm still thinking pink. J still thinking blue. Dad weighing in at pink as well :)
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: nada
What I am looking forward to: Constant movement, and I don't care if it keeps me awake or wakes me up at night, baby knows how I need reassurance
Weekly Wisdom: I'm growing, experiencing light movement, stay calm, breathe, I can do this!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant

No comments:
Post a Comment