Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thoughts and 11 week update

Originally written November 7, 2010

November 7, 2010
Happy 11 week birthday our dear sweet Little Cub!

One day before our appointment. I’m off from work, the clocks went back one hour before bedtime, we woke up at 6, got up, got the paper (it’s delivered now, SO COOL), made biscuits and eggs for breakfast, cleaned up from breakfast, I started some laundry, and then promptly at 9:15AM I curled up on the couch (still in my pjs) and took a 45 minute nap lol! It is so strange (in a good way), how tiring just a few mundane tasks (either in the home or out of the home), can wear me down so fast! And it hits like a ton of bricks, no gradual sleepiness it is like BAM, I must lie down before I fall down

Same with hunger, there is no more gradually getting hungry, I’m sitting at work perfectly content and then BAM, my stomach rumbles LOUDLY and I am hit with what feels like hunger pangs that indicate I’ve not eaten in weeks as opposed to like 2 hours ago! And I try to shovel something decent in my mouth, usually almonds or a belly bar (love them and they are good for baby!) and keep chug’a’luggin’ my water!

Time for the weekly stats update!

How far along? 11 weeks! Wow, we have managed to keep this baby thriving for 11 weeks! This is BIG!
Total weight gain/loss: according to our home scale, no change. Will know for sure on dr’s scale tomorrow morning (coincidentally after breakfast)
Maternity clothes? No not yet, but some work pants are beginning to get slightly uncomfortable but still wearable.
Stretch marks? No, aside from what was already present
Sleep: This week was pretty good. I was beat all week though so would fall asleep for hours on the couch to be woken up by J and then shuffle off to bed where I zonked out in no time flat and slept through the night, still waking to feeling exhausted lol!
Best moment this week: When J told me today that when the baby is born we will have been together for 4 years That’s a long time, and even longer for us considering we have wanted a baby together since before we even got engaged
Movement: No, well unless you count gas bubbles, they are present ha!
Food cravings: still cheese, in stick form, block form, melted form, pizza form, and typically cheddar or mozzarella have been hitting the spot this week
Gender: I think girl, J thinks boy, but he’s thought boy since the minute we conceived
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: energy, especially in the evenings. I used to stay up til 11 no problem, now some nights I’m lucky to make it to 8:30!
What I am looking forward to: Still our appointment tomorrow and hearing the baby’s heartbeat!
Weekly Wisdom: Stop worrying and start enjoying this journey that we have been blessed with, it WILL be okay!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment