After that dental post, we need something a bit more uplifting huh! Good thing it's Thankful Thursday!
1- Lambi curling up on the couch with me while I read my mags or book, and rest in the evening
3- Christmas slippers from Old Navy - toasty warm and super cute and festive
4- Work potluck lunches where we get to share our cranberry compote and pumpkin pie dishes / recipes with others (this is coming up next Tuesday and I can't wait)
5- Belly rubs from J as he talks to our baby and tells him/her what is going on in the world
6- Christmas Village, a huuuuge craft fair in the area where there were tons of holiday festivities (also a lesson in baby carriers and strollers, so many options)
7- A coworker noticing the wee baby bump that is protruding from my midsection :) this happened yesterday and made my day! For the longest time I was the only one who could tell, and my BFF J she could see it, and sometimes J, and my parents. So someone outside of our family realm could tell - that is big :)
8- Our Christmas tree, which I love to sit on the couch and read my mags and look at the beautiful multi-colored lights in the evening
9- Christmas shows on TV (i.e. Rudolph, even though I fell asleep partway through last night)
10- A husband who has the patience of Job in figuring out my insurance for open enrollment and breaking it down for me to understand (I've never been good at those things)
11- Text shopping for maternity clothes with my BFF J, and with J who graciously sits in the chair in the motherhood maternity store, looking on as I try on various jeans and work pants since I'm too short to borrow any lol - although I got lucky with a couple of pairs of jeans from my sister in law.
12- Blogs to read, so many faves and I look forward to keeping up with them and emailing their authors, pumping them for info on various things :)
13- Being 14w4d pregnant, knowing that our baby is growing like crazy in there, anxious to hear the heartbeat 2 weeks from today! First time on the Doppplar since it was too little to hear before :)
14- Winter, crisp weather, heat in our apartment, flannel sheets, peppermints, and the joy of the holiday season :) (barf, I know, but I truly love the Christmas season, puts me in an outstanding mood with the lights and music) :)
What are you thankful for this week!?
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment